The following cases had action taken before the bench of the Honorable District Court Judge John M. McCarty on June 21 at the Hancock County Judicial Center:
- Estate of William H. Lyles, continued to July 19.
- Estate of Dortha M. Roberts, signed informal.
- Estate of Lonnie David Seaton, accepted informal.
- Estate of Michael Keith Felty, continued to July 19.
- Estate of David E. Voyles, probated will, bond to be signed, continued to July 19.
- Estate of David G. Morris, signed amended.
- Estate of Phillip Marlow Seaton, continued to Nov. 15.
- Estate of Alan Robert Ditch, signed order of contempt.
- Estate of Joe N. Wilson, probated will, appointed executor, written oath, bond signed.
- Estate of Roger Lee Howard Sr., signed order accepting informal.
- Estate of Howard Roger Jolly, signed order probating and disposition.
- Estate of Tommy Keown, continued, 30 days to file.
- Dr. Walton Allen v. Jeremiah Sturgeon, judgment signed (small claims).
- A&C. Bluegrass Rentals v. Stephanie Baker, signed warranty eviction.
- Professional & Business Collections v. Tammy Skaggs, signed default judgment.
- Hoosier Accounts Service v. Patrick A. Taylor, e-signed.
- Donald David Daugherty, theft by failure to make required disposition, continued to Aug. 16.
- Joshua Allan Wilson, flagrant nonsupport, continued to Oct. 18.
- Kevin W. McManaway, first-degree possession controlled substance; public intoxication; and buy/possess drug paraphernalia, attorney appointed, continued to July 5.
- Tyler James Lanham, first-degree fleeing/evading and resisting arrest, 180 days, credit for four, 176 probated for two years.
- Melissa Roberts, sentencing, continued to July 19.
- Christopher Lee Smith, third-degree criminal mischief, continued to July 19.
- Samantha Stillwell, theft by deception, deferred on condition check is picked up on or before July 19.
- April C. Sturgeon, theft by deception, deferred for one year on condition no similar offenses.
- Haley M. Shepherd, operating motor vehicle under the influence; failure to maintain insurance; and second-degree criminal mischief, continued to July 19.
- Daniel Lee Hodskins, operating motor vehicle under the influence; possession of marijuana; and buy/possess drug paraphernalia, pretrial conference set for Aug. 16.
- Stephanie Lenette Baker, show cause, failure to appear.
- Savannah Dewitt, show cause, continued to July 19.
- Carl Ralph Thomas, third-degree criminal trespassing, continued to July 19.
- Phillip Andrew Seaton, fourth-degree assault (child abuse), deferred for one year on condition of no similar offenses, no violence, no threats of violence, review in 60 days, Aug. 16.
- Christopher W. Taylor, second-degree criminal trespass, continued to July 19.
- Joshua W. McManaway, two counts, theft by deception, pretrial conference set for Aug. 16.
- Jarrett James Scott, improper registration plate; operating with expired license; and second-degree fleeing/evading, continued to Aug. 16.
- Dewayne C. Robertson, operating under the influence, virtual on July 5.
- Robert Edward Duncan, operating under the influence; no registration receipt; attempt failure to maintain insurance; and failure to produce insurance card, failure to appear, bench warrant issued.
- Delaney Grace Finney, no operators license, continued to Aug. 16.
- Jessica Nicole Gillians, speeding, 10 mph over; and no/expired registration plates, continued to July 19.
- Maurice F. Henning, two counts, parts needed for safe operation; carrier registration act violations; and no registration receipt, charges three and four dismissed, charges one and two, fines/costs, $392.50.
- Leonard J. Melton, no/expired registration plates; failure to produce insurance card; and operating on suspended/revoked license, continued to Aug. 16.
- Joshua A. Gray, no/expired registration plates and failure to maintain required insurance, 30 days probated two years, fines/costs, $192.50.
- Chelsea Marie Harper, speeding, 15 mph over, completed County Attorney program, e-signed.
- Qinghua Chen, speeding, 20 mph over, fines, $142.50.
The following documents were recorded in the office of County Clerk Trina Ogle from June 21 through June 28:
- Jacqueline A. Robertson to John M. Gillette, Lot 8, Holland Subdivision.
- John Oakes and Elizabeth Oakes (deceased) to John Warren Oakes Living Trust, Lot 3, Virgil Brown Road.
- Robert L. Dixon to Joel White, one tract, U.S. 60, City of Hawesville.
- John W. Roberts IV and Amanda R. Roberts to Benjamin K. Jone, Lot 14, Rice’s Corner.
- Morgan P. Young/Morgan P. Muskin to Keith J. Muskin, Lot 12, U.S. 60/Pell Street.
- Chasity Dawn Bartlett and Justin Samuel Tyler Bartlett to Amanda Brooke Seaton, one tract, Cloverport and Fordsville Road.
- Gabriel Alan Ditch to Angela Marie Ditch, 270 Homer Young Street, Lewisport.
- Donald R. Brown and Diane Brown to Corey Luke Bradley, Lot 2, Simmons Subdivision.
- John Christopher Haycraft and Carroll Wayne Haycraft – Executor to Orvil Glenn Muffett Jr. and Joyce M. Muffett, 1176 Ed Brown Road.