Generator spark burns garage during power outage

By Dave Taylor

The fiery destruction of a garage Thursday has been directly attributed to power outages that affected Hancock County after an ice storm last week.

A garage behind the home of Danny and Marsha House in the 200 block of Adair Road was a total loss after officials say efforts to start a generator to restore power sparked and ignited fuel vapors at a little after 5:30 p.m.

See this week’s Hancock Clarion for the full story

Leave a Comment